revolution yoga

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Complimentary "Introduction to Budokon" Workshop This Saturday at 1 - 2:15 p.m.!

Saturday, February 18th 1 - 2:15 p.m.

Join us for a Complimentary Workshop with Joey Naham who will be focusing on the basics of Budokon.


CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT 





During this fun and energizing class our natural movements are re-integrated into our bodies, which have been deprived of these natural rhythms for too long.  In the process we’ll improve our Range of Motion, Strength, balance, Precise and efficient forms of exercise, and agility with Flow and Flexibility.  Workshop Leader Joey Naham has worked with Budokon Master Kancho Shayne,  Camp Anchor, Long Island Green Market, SUNY Farmingdale Horticultural Department, and Ifly just to name a few. 

“My own eight years of experience practicing Budokon is gauged at how much freedom I benefited from this disciplined practice.   I applied, both, my mind and my bodies resources of integrating natural thoughtfulness, and movements, and ended a torn ligament and two torn tendons injury without any surgery in a year when experts had predicted it would be five years until recovery. I am freer to recover from physical and mental injuries because of the comforting neural muscular stimulation that’s exerted through proper pose application. Concentrated thoughts on exploiting weaknesses (The Budo Aspect), and strengths (The Yogic Aspect) freed myself from extreme concentrations of stress.”


“There are several creative individuals and organizations that I’ve worked with and engaged to bring myself to the level of my practice that I am at today.”  - Joey Naham







Peace and Love,
REVOLUTION YOGA

No comments:

Post a Comment